On Tuesday, January 3 the Highland Forest website transitioned to a new platform. There was no change to the website address, highlandforestonline.com.
As part of this transition all residents with current website access should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that someone has requested a password reset for your account (see below for text). This is a legitimate email. You will need to update your password. Additionally you will need to add your profile picture, additional residents, interests, etc back to your profile. If you have any issues or questions you can email us at email@example.com.
Password reset email text, for reference:
Someone has requested a password reset for the following account:
Site Name: Highland Forest
Username: [your name]
If this was a mistake, ignore this email and nothing will happen.
To reset your password, visit the following address: [link to reset password]
If you did not receive an email to reset your password, or you deleted it, you can still reset your password.
- Go to highlandforestonline.com
- Select “Forgot your password?” in the upper right corner.
- When prompted for your username or email enter the username/email that you previously used to sign in to your account (for most it is an email address).
- Select “Change your Password”
- Below the Secret Key line there is an option to “click here” to request, click on this link and it will email a code to your email address on file.
- Enter the Secret Key that you received in your email then proceed with creating a password (it can be the same or different than your previous password)
If you need assistance you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get to your request as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.